Accredited Training Institutions
Philippine Urological Association Inc.- Mindanao Chapter is an organization of the different Urologists in Mindanao. The association was recognized by the Philippine Urologist Association in year 2003.
We envision a dynamic organization of Urologists practicing in Mindanao which is an active partner in nation-building, catalyst for the continued advancement of the science and art of the specialty, and the recognized steward of the professional interests of its practitioners.
- To continuously monitor the maintenance of the highest standard of urology practice.
- To enhance professional growth by providing continuing medical education and training and research opportunities to its members and other practitioners interested in the specialty.
- To safeguard the professional interests and welfare of its member- urologists.
- To conduct community service and assist in the healthcare programs of the government and other non-governmental organizations.
- To cultivate among member-urologists and other practitioners the spirit of cordiality and brotherhood.
- To serve as the implementing arm of the Philippine Urological Association, Inc.
PRESIDENT: RODRIGO S. HIPOL III, MD
VICE-PRESIDENT: MANUEL GERARD L. SEVILLA, MD
SECRETARY: EMMANUEL B. SEBASTIAN, MD
TREASURER: VICTOR D. ESPINO, MD
AUDITOR: TATAD H. KALBIT, MD
PRO: ANTHONY LAURENCE P. ESCOVIDAL, MD
REPRESENTATIVE FOR FIRST DISTRICT:
MANUEL P. MONDERO, MD
REPRESENTATIVE FOR SECOND DISTRICT:
EMMANUEL S. DEGAL, MD
Access PUA Portal
PUA Member? Login now and get access to exclusive content!