We are the official organization of Urologists in the Philippines
- Promote the art and science of urology enhance the professional growth of members and provide wholesome fellowship
- Provide residents of urology with comprehensive education and training render patients competent, compassionate and quality care
- Act as professional partners to our colleagues in other medical specialties
- Share time, talent, resources in the service of the community participate in undergraduate urology education.
An internationally recognized association providing quality care, continuing medical education, research, publications, and pioneering technology
We take pride in having competent, compassionate, cohesive and ethical members
The Executive Council 2022
Aristotle Bernard M. Roque, MD
Eli Paulino F. Madrona, MD
Diosdado C. Limjoco, MD
Juvido P. Agatep, MD
Michael Eufemio L. Macalalag, MD
Enrique Ian S. Lorenzo, MD
Patrick H. Tuliao, MD
8. Council Member - Anthony Laurence P. Escovidal, MD
Jose Vicente T. Prodigalidad, MD
Board of Representative
Ernesto L. Gerial Jr., MD
Past President and Adviser
The beginning of Urology in the Philippines is not unique in any way. It followed the same evolutionary pattern as in other countries. The history of General Surgery and Urology is so intimately interwoven that it becomes a difficult task to separate its fibers.
North Luzon Chapter
Central & Eastern Visayas Chapter
PUA Central Luzon Chapter
Join The Philippine
Urological Association Today
Be a part of the Philippines' Leading Institution of Urology.
Connect to PUA today.